Sunday, September 6, 2009

A blog? Why not.....

I feel much like that lady up there.  The one with the giant boat on top of her head.  How could she not know it's there?  It's soooooo obvious. . . . but where did that come from?  

Recent events in my life have had me asking that question constantly.  Where did these huge children come from and what did they do with my sweet little babies?  Five dogs?  5??  A couple of peacocks ready to hatch yet another?  A husband who's gone off his rocker?  And where did all of this homeschooling stuff come from?

  Seriously??? 

Things are coming out of the woodwork all over the place and multiplying before my eyes.  Good.  Bad.   And ugly.  The very, very ugly.

I need a place to put it all out there and hopefully figure it out along the way. So I won't feel like I'm walking around with a ship on my head for all the world to see.  Even though, I sort of am.  By starting this little online journal, I realize I'm putting my ship on display.  But in a semi-private, nobody really knows me, I'm just a non-important blip on the screen kind of way.  

Prepare to be shocked, amazed, horrified and even maybe a little offended.  Not that I'm intentionally offensive.  In fact, you may be offended FOR me about some things.  I know I was.  Hopefully there's a few kindred spirits out there who can understand where I'm coming from.  

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com