Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dear Delusionals,

I am stronger than you think.

With love,
And I do mean love. I may be hurt, angry and fed up with all of your behaviors and shenanigans toward me, but I do still love you all. Oddly enough. I know for sure I will always love my husband. He helped me (with a hand from God) make the three best things I've ever done in my life. Because of that we will always be tied together. To the end of this earth and beyond. It will always be important to me that he gets the help and treatment he needs for both his emotional healing and mental health. That will never change.

Your wife and daughter-in-law,
Because that will never change, either. No matter if in the end a piece of paper says it is no more, that doesn't mean it never happened.

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com